How to Setup Tp link wireless Outdoor CPE Extender
TP-Link CPE extender provides outdoor Wi-Fi coverage. It extends the wireless coverage of an existing network to cover ‘dead’ spots. Tp link cpe setup is ideal for outdoor wireless networking applications. This device is especially used for point-to-point and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage.
However, performing a tp link wireless outdoor cpe setup can be tricky especially for the first time users. If you are wondering how to setup tp link wireless outdoor cpe extender, you are at the right place.
Setting up Tp link CPE Outdoor Extender
For tp link cpe extender setup, the foremost step is to make the hardware connection. Then, you can open the tp link cpe extender login page and complete the installation.
- Starting with the process, you need to connect the power cable into the power adapter. Take an Ethernet cable and connect its one end into Power PoE adapter. Connect the second end of the cable into tp-link CPE Ethernet port.
- Take another Ethernet cable and connect its one end into the power PoE adapter and connect the second end into your Wi-Fi device such as computer. Finally, you need to connect power cable into a wall outlet.
Tp link CPE Extender Login
Once you have made the hardware connection, you can get into tp link cpe setup page. You will need to get done with the login steps.
- Open the browser such as Mozilla Firefox.
- Input 192.168.0.254 ip address into the address bar.
- Tp link cpe extender login page appears.
- Provide the login credentials.
- Tp link cpe setup page appears. Choose the appropriate country and region.
- Select your language.
- Click ‘I Agree’ to agree to the terms and conditions.
Tp link Wireless Outdoor CPE Setup
Now, you jump to complete the tp link cpe extender setup steps.
- Go to the ‘Quick setup’ and select the ‘repeater’ mode.
- If you want, you can change the ip address. Otherwise, you can leave it as it is.
- Provide a new SSID and password to tplink cpe network.
- Click ‘Finish’ to apply the changes.